Thursday, September 26, 2013

i apologize...

...because I do not have children, and I cannot fill my blog with their latest isms, cutest sayings ever, recipes for making the best baby food, or how saggy my breasts are after nursing....and because stories about my dog fill the blog holes that should probably be filled with baby stuff at this point in my life as a woman.

because I am 25% crafty instead of 99%, so I cannot fill my blog with the things I D-I-Y every single day. Only the DIYs I'm inspired by once every couple months.

because I do not care about politics, and I cannot tell you what opinions you should have about such things.

because I am no longer "there", and my "here" stories must suffice, despite how seemingly boring America is (clearly...or else why would people only start blogs once they start traveling?...cough-me-cough.)

because I do not know have blog give aways...let's be real here...no one knows who i am right now.

because I post videos of taylor swift covers that I happen to be covering.

And so for now, enjoy my chatter of good music, good food, good people, and the good life. And sometimes - the not so good life. It's almost Friday, and that is very exciting.

A song for today:


No comments:

Post a Comment