Monday, July 1, 2013

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

If you and I take a car trip together, you'll either be horrified or electrified by my musical choices. I don't even know that I'd call what I jam to "music" so much as...loud words. Either way I have an addiction to these loud words no matter how obnoxious. I've been doing a lot of traveling lately to places, but this past weekend was the first where I got free reign to play whatever I wanted as loud as I wanted. Naturally, here were my top picks. Enjoy my attempt to reinvigorate this most reputably miserable day of the week. Happy Monday!

I'm only providing the link, so click at your own risk, because - let's be real - if you're actually going to view them (ok, even if you're just listening), they're pretty ridiculous. Some of these are some serious throwbacks to the early 2000s.


And, finally, if you really want to know what it's like to rock out with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment