Tuesday, October 15, 2013

reviews-day tuesday: a successful pinterest project

This is a review of sorts. It's the necessary type of review that either thumbs up or thumbs down Pinterest project. Unfortunately, Pinterest is constantly intriguing but often leaves me dissatisfied with my version of the product. Is it just me? Maybe I'm missing a crafty gene? It can't be me all the time. It's that Pinterest simplifies not-simple things, roping you into a project and convincing you that even YOU can do this...which absolutely will not turn out like the picture. Regardless of these disappointments, I have found a goodie in this Pin, and I invite you to DIY following the steps below. You will need:
  • An old t-shirt (or in this case cami)
  • Scissors
  • An extra pair of hands 


Hope it works for you! It's a small headband, and I'll probably make a bigger one on my second attempt. Also - I walked by these today on my way to work, and I thought you'd like them...Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I'd love to attempt this, but darn it if I haven't lost my extra pair of hands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Steph! You are so creative and cool!

    ReplyDelete